Geneva Interlaken Zurich
Geneva Interlaken Zurich Discover Breathtaking Moments in Geneva
Duration: 6 Nights / 7 Days
Validity: 01-11-2019 To 29-02-2020
Price: 4500 QAR Per Person
Geneva, nestled on the banks of Lake Geneva, against the backdrop of lofty snow-covered peaks is Switzerland’s second-most populous city.
It has been long known as a charming city that is home to the United Nations, the World Health Organization, manicured parks, and watchmakers.
One of Europe’s most expensive cities and home to a cosmopolitan population from across the world, Geneva is also a cultural center with performance centers, museums and much more. It is also a gateway to Switzerland’s luxury ski resorts situated in the Alps. With such an international stature, it is hardly a surprise that it has famously been called the Capital of Peace.
Interlaken is a Swiss town and municipality in the Interlaken-Oberhasli administrative district in the canton of Bern. It is an important and well-known tourist destination in the Bernese Highlands region of the Swiss Alps, and the main transport gateway to the mountains and lakes of that region.
The town is located on the flat alluvial land called Bödeli between the two Lakes of Brienz to the east and Thun to the west and alongside the river Aare, which flows from one to the other. Transport routes to the east and west alongside the lakes are complemented by a route southwards into the near mountain resorts and high mountains, e.g. the famous high Alpine peaks of Eiger, Mönch, and Jungfrau, following upwards the Lütschine.
Interlaken is the central town of a Small Agglomeration with the same name of 23,300 inhabitants.
The official language of Interlaken is (the Swiss variety of Standard) German, but the main spoken language is the local variant of the Alemannic Swiss German dialect.
Zürich is the largest city in Switzerland and the capital of the canton of Zürich. It is located in north-central Switzerland at the northwestern tip of Lake Zürich. The municipality has approximately 430,000 inhabitants, the urban area (agglomeration) 1.315 million and the Zürich metropolitan area 1.83 million. Zürich is a hub for railways, roads, and air traffic. Both Zurich Airport and railway station are the largest and busiest in the country.
Permanently settled for over 2,000 years, Zürich was founded by the Romans, who, in 15 BC, called it Turicum. However, early settlements have been found dating back more than 6,400 years (although this only indicates human presence in the area and not the presence of a town that early). During the Middle Ages, Zürich gained the independent and privileged status of imperial immediacy and, in 1519, became a primary centre of the Protestant Reformation in Europe under the leadership of Huldrych Zwingli.
The official language of Zürich is German, but the main spoken language is the local variant of the Alemannic Swiss German dialect, Zürich German.
Many museums and art galleries can be found in the city, including the Swiss National Museum, the Kunsthaus and newer Theater 11 in Oerlikon. Schauspielhaus Zürich is one of the most important theatres in the German-speaking world.
- - 2 Night/s accommodation in Best Western Chavannes de Bogis at Geneva
- 2 Night/s accommodation in Harder-Minerva at Interlaken
- 2 Night/s accommodation in The Guests' House at Zurich
- All tours and sightseeing as per the itinerary and are operated on a shared basis
- Return airport transfers on Private basis
- Inclusive of all current applicable taxes. City Tax is not included, it has to be paid directly by the guest at the time of check-in.
- Air Fare not included in the package
- Visa fees and overseas travel insurance.
- Any meals not mentioned above
- Entrance fees at tour sites and other optional tours
- Surcharges for other language guides.
- City tax/ resort fees if any needs to be paid locally at the hotel by the guest at the time of check-in
- Personal expenditure such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, communications, postage, gratuities, etc.
- Tips for guides, drivers, hotel staff, etc.
- Early Check-in not included.
- Above rates are subject to availability and may change due to government taxes, hotel charges and best available rates with or without notice.
- Mentioned flights are subject to availability of seats from Airlines.
- Standard hotel check-in time is [1400Hrs Local Time], and check-out time is [1100Hrs Local Time]. It may vary based on destinations and availability.
- Early check-in and late check-out will be provided if requested by customer but is subject to availability.
- Only 01 extra bed allowed in the room.